Fundamental Equity Manager Initiative
Schonfeld offers a unique business opportunity for fundamental equity managers with the objective of enabling them to:
- Maximize their economic and business potential.
- Satisfy their need for scalable, risk tolerant capital.
- Maintain their autonomy.
- Locate most anywhere in the world.
The Schonfeld Edge
Schonfeld’s more than 25 year history is a testament to the firm’s core competence.
- Accomplished manager of capital and trading risk.
- Experienced, risk-tolerant, stable investor in fundamental equity investment strategies.
- Committed and scalable long-term capital.
- Independent manager evaluation.
Investment Set-up Flexibility and Support:
Schonfeld has created a unique structure to provide managers with autonomy, flexibility and authorized support to best enable managers to maximize the value of their businesses.
- Managers may establish independent advisory firms and Schonfeld provides managers with access to its network of external service providers.
- Managers maintain portable track records.
- Managers are permitted to co-invest in their own strategies.
- Managers can be afforded the option to accommodate external capital.
- Managers are afforded significant location flexibility and can maintain a global presence.
Advanced Trading Tools and Execution Capabilities:
Schonfeld has been engaged in the discretionary trading business for many years and utilizes a diverse set of tools to enable managers to best learn from and/or receive support in their daily operations.
- Customized integration of an end-to-end technology solution to meet the specific needs of each investment business.
- Proprietary data center facilities providing reliable, stable and scalable systematic infrastructure.
- Global access to multiple execution venues with middle and back office technology functionality.
Compensation and Capital Allocation:
Schonfeld’s principles around compensation and capital allocation reflect the insights garnered from years of experience working with systematic strategies and managers.
- Formulaic performance-based compensation with no “netting risk.”
- Portfolio manager-specific capital allocations.
- Low transaction and financing costs.
- Focus on risk-adjusted returns.
To explore this unique business partnership further and to take advantage of the Schonfeld Edge,
please contact Danielle Pizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.