Quantitative Manager Initiative
Schonfeld offers a unique business opportunity for quantitative portfolio managers with the objective of enabling them to:
- Maximize their earnings potential.
- Satisfy their need for scalable, risk tolerant capital.
- Maintain their autonomy and retain intellectual property rights.
- Integrate into a customizable state-of-the-art technology environment.
The Schonfeld Edge
Schonfeld’s more than 25 years of trading and asset management success are a testament to the firm's core competence.
- Accomplished manager of capital and trading risk.
- Experienced, risk-tolerant, stable investor in quantitative investment strategies.
- Committed and scalable long-term capital.
- Independent manager evaluation.
Schonfeld has created a unique structure to provide managers with autonomy and flexibility to enable them to maximize the value of their businesses.
- Managers may establish independent advisory firms and have access to Schonfeld’s network of external service providers..
- Managers maintain portable track records.
- Managers are permitted to co-invest in their own strategies.
- Managers can be afforded the option to accommodate external capital.
- Managers are afforded significant location flexibility and can maintain a global presence.
Custom Technology and Technology Partnerships:
Schonfeld has invested heavily in its technology resources over the years and created an advanced technology solution to facilitate and service our managers.
- Customized integration of an end-to-end technology solution to meet the specific needs of each trading group.
- Multiple levels of co-location services in the U.S. and Global Markets providing low latency order-entry.
- Direct connections to execution venues for market data and order entry.
- Kdb research environment housing historical and real-time data.
- Proprietary data center facilities providing reliable, stable and scalable systematic infrastructure.
- Expense pass-through model with economies of scale provide for reduced cost structure.
Compensation and Capital Allocation:
Schonfeld’s principles around compensation and capital allocation reflect the insights garnered from years of experience working with systematic strategies and managers.
- Formulaic performance-based compensation with no “netting risk.”
- Portfolio manager-specific capital allocations.
- Low transaction and financing costs.
- Focus on risk-adjusted returns.
To explore this unique business partnership further and to take advantage of the Schonfeld Edge,
please contact Alex Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org.