Tactical Trader Opportunity
Tactical Trader - Exclusive Mentorship Program
We are seeking, highly motivated individuals to participate in the Tactical Trader Mentorship Program.
- This entry-level, paid position has been designed for talented, career-oriented college graduates who desire to become professional equity traders.
- Learn how to trade equity securities from some of the most successful tactical traders in the business.
- Learn how to develop and implement effective trading and risk management strategies using proprietary technology, tools and processes.
- During the 18 month Mentorship Program, qualified candidates will be paired with mentors for a collaborative, hands-on experience during which your ability to succeed and learn from failure will be tested in a fast-paced trading environment.
- Mentors are highly-successful tactical traders, each of whom is extremely dedicated to his profession.
- Mentors seek to produce consistently-positive track records - they are passionate and hard-working professionals.
- Mentors' success is derived from a combination of entrepreneurial spirit, trading acumen and intellect, and a collaborative learning environment.
- Bachelor's degree in the natural sciences, computer science, mathematics, engineering or economics with a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Proficiency in quantitative and statistical analyses and pattern recognition.
- Demonstrated ability and passion to compete in a highly-competitive and challenging marketplace.
- Familiarity with, and a strong aspiration to understand, the equity markets.
- No prior industry experience is required.
If you are serious about a career in tactical trading, then please forward your resume to email@example.com.