Fundamental equity/relative value-driven investment strategies comprise a substantial portion of Schonfeld’s diversified portfolio. For portfolio managers who run relatively liquid long-short equity strategies that focus on U.S. and global markets, Schonfeld has developed the “Fundamental Equity Manager Initiative.”
Schonfeld has also created a unique structure to provide portfolio managers with autonomy, flexibility and support to best enable them to maximize the value of their businesses.
Managers who employ these strategies are encouraged to contact Schonfeld to explore this opportunity.
Click here for more information: Fundamental Equity Manager Initiative.
- Managers may establish independent advisory firms
in order to maintain their autonomy
- Schonfeld provides managers with access to its
network of external service providers.
- Managers maintain portable track records.
- Managers can be afforded the option to accommodate
- Managers are permitted to co-invest in their strategies.
- Managers will be able to satisfy their need for stable, scalable,
- Managers are afforded significant location flexibility and can
maintain a global presence.
- Managers will maximize their earnings potential through
formulaic compensation model that bears no “netting risk.”