Schonfeld recognizes the significant potential of quantitatively-driven investment strategies, and has provided substantial trading capital to those strategies. As part of its commitment, Schonfeld created the "Quantitative Manager Initiative"" for portfolio managers with quantitative, market-neutral and other statistically-driven strategies that focus primarily on short to medium term global equities and futures contracts trading.
Qualified portfolio managers are given the opportunity to:
- Receive generous, creative and formulaic payouts to maximize their earnings potential.
- Satisfy their need for stable, scalable, risk-tolerant capital.
- Establish independent advisory firms and have access to Schonfeld’s network of external service providers.
- Maintain their autonomy.
- Maintain portable track records.
- Retain their intellectual property rights.
- Integrate into a customizable state-of-the-art, low-latency technology environment.
- Have a global presence and significant location flexibility.
Schonfeld has constructed a portfolio of investment strategies through proprietary ventures with investment managers as well as investments with external investment advisers using an academic approach that is similar to the approach it uses when developing direct trading strategies. Proprietary analytics are applied to portfolio composition to evaluate opportunities and risk, and to effectively invest capital.
Managers who employ quantitative, statistically-driven strategies that focus on short to medium term trading are encouraged to contact Schonfeld to explore this exceptional opportunity.
Click here for more information: Quantitative Manager Initiative.